Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gerald Ford = God of counterfeit cash

Apparently I didn’t get that memo. But its true! While in Grand Rapids, a guy was handing out these bills. Go figure, prey on the greed of humanity to guilt people into religion! And why a Million? Why not a Billion? Shit, if you’re going to make fake money, make it worth while! I’d make a Jillion dollar bill. I’d own Bill Gates.

Maybe this is Jesus money. Maybe if you go to church, and you’re a little short on scratch for the collection plate, you can use one of these as an “IOU” of sorts?

I wonder just how many people get this note, read it and then say, “ What the fuck have I been doing all my life? It was all so simple! Why did I follow Jesus n’ shit?” I’m guessing they’re going for the law of averages.

Maybe I should try to bring back common sense and eliminate political correctness and replace it with common courtesy. I’ll use hamburger wrappers and cigarette butts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so the douche that made this bill, does he realize that he is not only lying to people but also cheating them with this fancy million dollar bill, therefore his religious ass isn't going to be kickin' it with Jesus later.
Answer me these as well, why Gerald Ford...why not Bill Clinton or good ol' Ronald Reagon? Why do people keep insinuating that Jesus died for "our" (which is including ME) sins? How could he have died for mine? He's been way dead before I even knew I could make sins. Don't group me in with Evil Johnny 2000 + years ago!!!
So who's going to come out with the 22 1/2 cent coin with President Johnson on it?

Hoser Dave said...

Well, Gerald Ford is from Grand Rapids, so that's why it's him on the bill. And I don't think they were making the money to "be" currency, just to trick poor ass ho's into picking it up and getting a good dose of Jesus.

Don't you EVER say anything bad about Lyndon B. EVER!

Darin said...

WHY is there an Army tank on the back?

Hoser Dave said...

The tank has something to do with the website they're pimping.