Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I come from the land down under.

The wife and I recently took a two week jaunt through Western Europe on a Contiki tour.
I can safely say that this two week event was one of the most influential things in my life to date. Not only did I absorb the culture of the countries that we visited, but I also got to know some really great people from other areas of the globe.

Let me just say that Australians are fucking awesome. I had so much fun doing this tour with them that Hoser Jen and I want to travel to Australia and visit them as soon as we can. We got to share in some "firsts" for them such as Escargots and Frog Legs. That was a great event. I can't even begin to describe how much fun we had. They were fun loving, easy going, incredibly hilarious people. People I can say are friends. The tour wouldn't have been the same without enjoying it with these people. Thank you.

So this goes to those Aussies who know who they are. Cheers! Prost! And here's to the next time we shall cross paths!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Photos please!

Hoser Dave said...

Okay "me". You got your wish.