Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oh Shit! Plaque Bugs?


Now here's a perfect example of a company preying on the fears of the American public. Oral-B has been using the term, "plaque bugs" in almost every one of their recent toothbrush ads. Then they show a scene of a dingy mouth filled with gross ass looking amoeba like "bugs".
Fuck you Oral-B. For centuries people have lived with these so called bugs with absolutely NO ill effects. They're making it seem that if you don't brush your teeth with their toothbrushes, your teeth will be plagued with these bugs and you will die.
Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that you shouldn't stop brushing your teeth. If anything, brush your teeth at least twice a day. You can build up some pretty bad ass mouth if you don't. I think its all the plaque bugs taking shits in your mouth.
My suggestion to Oral B is sticking some photos of ass hats who don't brush their teeth on screen as motivation. I think that will sell more toothbrushes.

No comments: