Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What's 9 months between friends?

Hello. If you're one of the 6 people that read my blog, you'll see that I haven't touched this in about 9 months. What else happens in 9 months? You can bake up a baby!
Any day now I will become a Dad. This means that everything changes now. I get to warp a mind that I helped create. Wow. I don't think that anyone can actually prepare 100% for a baby, but I think that we'll learn really fast!

I'll make all attempts to update this blog, because I still am not famous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats big guy...let me know when you pop out the freshie. We need to go for beers before that happens though.

Jenna said...

You'll do just fine. Just don't shine any laser beams in the kid's eyes.

We're thinking about you guys!