Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How to write a song - by the Red Hot Chili Peppers and a four year old.

Kiss that Dyke I know you want to hold one
Not on strike But I'm about to bowl one
Bite that mic I know you never stole one
Girls that like A story so I told one
Song Bird
Main Line
Cash Back
Hard Top

Welcome to the school of how to write a hit song with the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Seems they needed a little inspiration after their hit album, "blood sugar sex magik". I think they went to the Dr. Seuss Academy of Rhyme for some help. Oh Mr. Kiedis, bless us with some ingenious writing skill!

Can I get your hand to write on
Just a piece of lead to bite on
What am I to fly my kite on
Do you want to flash your light on
Take a look its on display - for you
Coming down no not today

Oh my lord. Such talent! How about another?

Did you meet your fortune teller
Get it off with no propeller
Do it up it's always stellar
What a way to finally smell her
Pick it up it's not to strong - for you
Take a piece and pass it on

Oh a face melter! Alright Ant'ny, lets close this mother out with the best of the best.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa - do you
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa - want to
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Bitchin'! Let's get little Johnny Johnson to write your next #1 hit!

Hot cross buns! Hot cross buns!
One a penny two a penny - Hot cross buns
If you have no daughters, give them to your sons
One a penny two a penny - Hot cross buns

Genius.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.