Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What's it worth to you?


So I read that the asshats at Bell are jacking up the cost of a local call from a payphone from $.25 to $.50! Let me wrap my nugget around this one. The simple fact that payphones are becoming obsolete and more and more people are using cell phones causes the price to double? Wouldn't that make less people use them? You can get pretty cheap pay as you go phone packages out there. I purchased such plan as a safety net in case I got into some car trouble or needed to call a radio station to tell them how shitty their hosts are.

Now I'm even less inclined to grab the receiver of a payphone and brave not getting some incurable disease like dysentery from all the scumbags that rub their garbage all over it as a joke. Why do they do that? Don't they realize that they aren't the first guy to rub the receiver all over their crotch? That's how STD's are really spread. I know. Not from a point of reference, but from science. Bell telephone knows. That's why they're upping the cost of a call to $.50. It's their attempt to stop the spread of syphilis.

I should be on the news.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's how I caught that, hmmm, well I don't have to wonder anymore. Do you think if I spray it with Lysol, it'll go away?

Hoser Dave said...

I think Hoser Ryan should write a guest piece for my Blog, because he has blogging envy.

Anonymous said...

I also think that Hoser Ryan should write a guest piece!!!! DO IT, LOWRIE!

Darin said...

You haven't known love until you've known the sweet-sweet release a telephone receiver can bring...haters.