Sunday, April 1, 2007

Turd Dog


Hello,
My name is Chotchky. Hoser Dave and Hoser Jen are my owners. I love them, but I also love to torture them. For instance, one time when they left to go shopping for a while, I decided to eat the cushions on the couch. What can I say? I was hungry and bored!
I've recently been diagnosed with OCD. Yeah, dogs can have OCD too. My obsession is to bite any light reflection ANYWHERE. For instance, Hoser Dave's watch casts a glimmer of light on the coffee table, I have to bite that reflection pronto, even if it means reconstructive dental surgery.
I also have an excessive amount of shit in me for some reason. Might be from a slight bowel obstruction from all the pieces of blanket I eat on a daily basis to annoy Dave and Jen, but I'm not sure. I shit every time I get let outside. On any given day, I could possibly shit 5-7 times. Impressive I know.
I'll pop in the next time I do something that completely pisses them off, and trust me, that might be sooner than later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the laugh :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, can you let everyone know why your dog goes ape shit for light specks??? Laser pointer, wha??