Friday, April 13, 2007

Why i'm sick of the Don Imus bullshit.

I'm sick of the Don Imus bullshit because it's making a non issue into headline news.
I do not agree with the comment that he made, nor do I condone that behaviour. I'm just pissed that its all over MY FUCKING TV!

GET OFF MY RADIO AND TV NOW!!!

I don't care about this anymore. He's a DJ. He is sorry. End of list. What makes this the news story of the year? Iraq getting dull? No hurricanes or floods to get scared of? Why the hell do I have to constantly hear about his bullshit?

I've never listened to his programs, nor do I care to in the future. I just want the media to stop making this into more of an issue than it already is and move on!

Tell you what. I'll give you a topic to report about you media whores. How about, "How to graduate High School and not become a complete anchor on society!" or my personal favourite, "Chili: The ninth wonder of the world."

My prediction. It's going to take a celebrity death to get everyone to stop talking about Imus. I hope it's Michael Jackson.

1 comment:

Darin said...

you're sechtzy when you're mad! But you're squarely on-target. It's about media hacks and Racist 'minority leaders' trying to make a buck. :(